Welcome to The Waverley Hotel, Whitehaven, Cumbria
Accommodation Special Offer
£65 per night Double en-suite room offer valid Friday 28th April - Sunday 30th April - Inclusive of full English breakfast
The Waverley Hotel Whitehaven Ltd. Is over 300 years old, its fine Georgian façade a reminder of the grandeur of the past.
Situated in the centre of historic Whitehaven, The Waverley is close to both the bus terminal and the train station, making it convenient for the start of the Coast to Coast Walk, C2C Cycle Route and the new harbour side Marina.
- Car parking and secure cycle storage is available.
- Excellent homemade meals are served in the fully licensed Bar or Restaurant which seats up to 50.
- All 20 bedrooms have colour TV and tea-making facilities.
- Singles, Doubles, Twins and Family rooms are available.
- Rooms available for private hire; seating for up to 50 or 20. Full menu available or set menus can be discussed according to your budget.
- Afternoon Tea available starting from £8.50pp includes scones, sandwiches and homemade cakes
- Funeral Teas, Christenings and Weddings all catered for
If you would like to make a booking or require any further information please call us to discuss your individual requirements.
Real ale now available in the barLocally sourced cask ale now available in our bar and restaurant. Some recent beers include;
|Blonde by Ennerdale Brewery 3.8%||Windermere Pale by Hawkshead Brewery 3.5%||Mowdy by Tractor Shed Brewery 4%|